Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hatshepsut's Collar (Artifact Hunters #2) by A. W. Exley | A Book Review

Hapshepsut's Collar (Artifact Hunters #2) by A. W. Exley Book Review

This is the sequel to Nefertiti's Heart. If you are into historical fiction just like I am, you will love the Artifact Hunters series by A. W. Exley.

Hatshepsut's Collar is another story about a mysterious Egyptian necklace which holds its wearer captive and hungry for power.

In this book, Cara and Nate are back and are into another adventure. This adventure took them to Russia. To the affluent palaces of St. Petersburg and the frozen tundra of Siberia.

Like the previous book, I was immersed in this story. The allure of the mystery of an ancient artifact and a hint of meeting a mythical creature can't be denied. This book took me to another adventure and it seemed like I too had frozen my bones because of the excitement and danger that the couple had faced and survived. Most of all, they saved the kingdom and it's crown from its downfall. A far more amazing feat than what they had done in the last book. 

As Cara and Nate got closer to each other. Cara finds more secrets that Nate had withheld from her. Their love and bond were again tested. I don't know if I want to find out what other secrets Nate is hiding since the secrets are getting more complicated. Nate appears to be a very cunning and deceptive man but his actions only make sense to Cara.

I give the book 5/5 intricately designed necklaces. This has been a blood raising ride. I can't wait to read the next book. I can't wait to find what other dangerous and breath-stopping adventures are in store for Cara and Nate. I can't afford to miss a backseat ride.



What makes one marriage any better than the other?
a noose was a noose whether made of rope or silk.
- A. W. Exley, Hatshepsut's Collar -





No comments:

Post a Comment